- Kiew have three decades of experience in handling all levels of enquiries from HM Revenue & Customs, from routine questions over company and individual tax returns through to in-depth investigations requiring a high degree of skill combined with the ability to negotiate the best result;
- Inheritance Tax planning, such that wealth can be passed to succeeding generations; including succession within family businesses. We are experienced with all relevant structures, for instance, Trusts, Wills, family investment holding companies and are expert in identifying tax reliefs and exemptions, for example Business Property Relief (BPR) and Entrepreneurs Relief (ER);
- Company and group reconstructions, both UK and overseas, and identifying favourable overseas jurisdictions; seeking advantageous reliefs available, for instance, group relief(s), the substantial shareholdings exemption, VAT groups;
- Personal Tax planning for aspiring entrepreneurs, high net-worth individuals, and property portfolio owners, amongst others;
- Performing detailed due diligence in relation to business acquisitions, disposals and mergers; our experience embraces both UK and overseas projects and we operate together with legal practices and other
- professionals within our substantial network.